Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale - Last updated 27/08/2011
The term "Consumable Store Ltd." or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of the website who trade from 8 Chantry Cottages, Chantry Road, Chilworth, Surrey, GU4 8LT. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. All prices are subject to change; check the website for the current prices. Delivery charges are not included in the product price, delivery charges can be found on the delivery page as well as in your shopping basket. Deliveries can only be made to addresses in the UK (excluding some postcodes please see the delivery page for full details).
2. Whilst we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, we are not responsible for any errors that may occur. If any errors are discovered with the pricing of goods before your order is accepted by us we will notify you as soon as possible. You will then have the option to resubmit your order with the correct price or cancel your order.
3. All goods are subject to availability. Whilst we try to maintain accurate stock quantities on the website, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the stated available quantities. If a product you have ordered that was previously quoted as being in stock is unavailable we will notify you as soon as possible. You will then have the option to cancel your order or wait until we receive further quantities of that product.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or a service from the website.
5.1. Any email or acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order from you does not constitute legal acceptance by us of the order. Acceptance of your order and the completion of your contract with us will take place on dispatch to you of the products you have ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
5.2. You are entitled to withdraw from this contract without stating any reason within 10 days of delivery, providing you keep the goods in an \as new\ condition. You must communicate a withdrawal from this contract to us within that 10 day period. It is your responsibility to look after the goods in an \as new\ condition until they are returned to us.
6.1 When processing your order the information provided by you will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks. For these purposes we may transfer your information to third parties.
6.2 While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your credit card details, we cannot be liable if, through no fault of our own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties.
7. No warranties or representations are made about any goods other than as expressly contained in this Website. To the extent permissible by law all implied terms, whether by statute or otherwise, are excluded.
8. Our liability for any injury, damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of Consumable Store Ltd. or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
9.1. All images are for illustration purposes only.
9.2. Whilst we try to ensure the accuracy of all product descriptions, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the description of products or services. For full product information please refer to the manufacturer\s website.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The terms and conditions of sale in force at the time you order goods or use this website will apply, unless any changes to those policies are required to be made by law.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Registered Office: 8 Chantry Cottages, Chantry Road, Chilworth, Surrey, GU4 8LT.